About metal roof system
Are you building a house or you are just renovating your old one? Are you building a headquarter for your company or you are just tired of the rain leaking into your staircase?
Novatik is here to meet your needs and offers you the best solution– stone chip coated steel tiles, with a brilliant tradition of over 50 years.
Novatik offers one of the best metallic roof tiles on the market, combining the durability with efficiency, working perfectly together in order to prolong the life of each building using this roofing system.
You can either opt for Gerard stone chip coated steel tiles, created in New Zeeland and imported by Novatik, or you can opt for Novatik metal roof tiles produced by Novatik.
How you can save money by using a high quality metal roof tile?
Why Choose Novatik?
Gerard – stone chip coated steel tile
Gerard stone chip coated steel tile benefits:
- Provides resistance to wind and storm (roof withstand wind speeds up to 160 kph or 99.419 mph without being affected in any way)
- After the profile is pressed, the steel tile is coated with natural stone chips in order to prevent mini-cracks
- A Gerard roof is up to 7 times lighter than a concrete or clay roof, which means lower costs and less stress for the sub-structure. Being light in weight and having an unique and efficient fixing systems, installation is completed in a short time and ensures a high resistance in case of an earthquake.
- The biggest benefit is that you have 50 years of warranty due to the high corrosion resistance of the material used.
- Gerard roofs withstand snow loading in extreme winter conditions. When exposed to snow, frost or ice, there is no degradation of the surface coating or Zincalume substrate. Gerard roofs are resistant to damage from hail stones up to 30mmic
- Gerard roofs have passed important international fire tests that prove that the incombustible steel substrate and surface coating prevents the spread of flames when exposed to fire.
- Noise reduction is guaranteed due to the chip coated finish and interlocking tile system.
Novatik metallic roof tile
Novatik Matt is the first metallic roof tile produced in small panels on the Romanian territory. For its production is used a stable and durable steel, with a special Colofer® coverage – VoestAlpine trademark, providing a greater protection against corrosion.
Novatik Avangarde is the first metallic roof tile post-painted in electrostatic painting, produced in Romania. The paint offers excellent resistance against corrosion. The uniform paint layer prevents microcracks and paint agglomerations, offers impact and UV resistance and makes the roof waterproof.
Novatik metallic roof tile benefits
- Light weight (5.14 kg/sqm) resulting in lower costs and less stress for the sub-structure.
- The fixing system makes Novatik roof one of the safest on the market nowadays.
- The tiles are made of steel with Colofer® ,VoestAlpine registered trademark, covering.
- The 30 year warranty offered by Novatik ensures you about the quality and resistance of the product.